Sorry about not posting last week. I was super busy with everything.
I'm a tenor in the Portland Ensign Choir and Orchestra. We had a concert on the 16th and two concerts on the 17th in Vancouver, WA. It was really fun.
The kids and Julie were sick almost all that week, as well, which is just part of life...
Sunday's when I update this blog was way busy. I teach every Sunday the 12 and 13's of our Ward. I'm also the Assistant ward music director and am in charge of the choir which performed for Christmas today. We were working on a song that was really hard for them, because they'd never heard it before. After Church we had to run around and give off gifts and do home teaching visits. I didn't get home till almost 5 and with everyone sick, I never got around to blogging.
These past two weeks I've been constructing a DIY camera stabilizer. It's been interesting to try to find the correct parts. When I found the design I knew it was the best one by far that I'd seen, but then I found out that Canada's home depot has several parts that we don't carry in the U.S. so I had to improvise a bit. I still have some things to work out but in a week or so I should be able to show off my finished product.
Also, we had Julie's parents in town for the most of this week and next. It's awesome to have them here because they like going off with the kids and creating memories, whilst I can do other things which have been nearly impossible with the kids around. And by that I mean music production. I've been working on this tune that I want to make a music video for and upload to YouTube. I'm so excited that I finally got it done. Now I just have to make a video which might be improved with the stabilizer I'm constructing. But I'm beginning to notice that it will be difficult to star in the video and shoot it at the same time. I guess we'll see what happens.
And lastly Christmas happened. I got a bike machine, sweet! Here are some pictures.
 |
| Nanner's excited smile face |
 |
| Cars! |
 |
| A Pizza Barbie! |
 |
| A warm hat |
 |
| Babies having babies |
 |
| Super Cute Wife |
 |
| Thanks for the globe Sis Soriano! |
 |
| Pizza's Monster truck |
 |
| El Bicicleta |
Have a nice week and soon a Happy New Year!
I like the "babies having babies" comment. :) Glad to see you guys had a good Christmas!!! :) <3 ya!!!
ReplyDelete